Monday, September 14, 2015

How to show a widget on specific page? [WordPress]

A week ago, my friend asked me how to show a widget on homepage only. So today, I decide to post about this.

And here's the simple guide :
  • Go to "Plugins" menu
  • Install plugin "display widget"
  • Activate the plugin
  • on the "Widgets" menu, click options panel for the widget you would like to modify.
  • Select "Show on Checked' or 'Hide on Checked' from the dropdown and tick the boxes.
    eq: If you want to create a widget that show only on homepage; you can choose Show on checked, and then tick frontpage box.
show widget on homepage only

I've been using this plugin for years. I hope these tips may be useful as well for you.
And like I said in the title, this tips only for wordpress custom domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment